On the provision under the IMMT Hosting brand of virtual hosting services, registration of domain names and placement of web servers on the Internet, hereinafter referred to as Services on FOP servers Pavlenko N.G. hereinafter referred to as the Contractor to any person who has accepted the conditions set forth in the Public Offer (agreement) and paid for the services of the Contractor, hereinafter referred to as the Subscriber.
This agreement is in the nature of a public offer, is the equivalent of an "oral agreement" and, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, has the appropriate legal force.
1. The information below is an official offer (public offer) to any legal entity or individual to conclude a contract for subscription services. The specified contract is public, i.e. according to Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, its conditions are the same for all consumers.
2. In accordance with Art. 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, full and unconditional acceptance of the terms of a public contract is the fact that the Subscriber makes a payment on account of payment for services and the Contractor receives the relevant financial document confirming the fact of such payment.
3. The public offer is also accepted when registering the Subscriber's personal account on the Contractor's website. The personal account website is located at http://my.xosting.net.ua/.
4. The contract number is a unique number that is issued upon registration on the Contractor's website.
5. By entering into the Agreement, the Subscriber confirms that he is fully acquainted with and agrees with its terms, and also, if the Customer is an individual, gives permission for the Contractor to process his personal data in order to be able to fulfill the terms of this Agreement, the possibility of mutual settlements, and also for receipt of invoices, acts and other documents. The permission to process personal data is valid for the entire duration of the Agreement, as well as for the next five years after its expiration. The destruction of personal data is the basis for termination of the contract and is carried out on the basis of a written (paper) application of the client. In this case, the contract is terminated from the date specified in the response notice of the Contractor. In addition, by concluding this Agreement, the Customer confirms that he is notified (without additional notice) of the rights established by the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", of the purposes of data collection, and that his personal data is transferred to the administration of the service in order to the possibility of fulfilling the terms of this Agreement, the possibility of mutual settlements, as well as to receive invoices, acts and other documents. The Customer also agrees that the Contractor has the right to provide access and transfer his personal data to third parties without any additional notice to the Customer, without changing the purpose of processing personal data (for example, when registering a domain name). The scope of the rights of the Customer, as a subject of personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", is known and understandable to him.
TERMS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT
Hosting is a service of providing disk space for the physical placement of data on a server located on the network.
Domain (domain name) is a symbolic designation that serves to address Internet nodes (websites, e-mail servers, network services) in a human-friendly form.
Account is an account in a multi-user system that contains information necessary for the Subscriber's identification, authorization and accounting.
Subscriber identification – provision of documents confirming the identity of the Subscriber, authorization on the Contractor's website.
Registrant – Subscriber in whose interests the domain name is registered and delegated.
Registrar – Contractor providing services necessary for the technical support of registration, delegation and operation of a domain name.
Registry Operator – a person who provides technical support for the Registry.
Registry is an information and technical data processing system that contains information about domain names, network addresses, Registrars, Registrants and contact persons of Registrants.
Transfer is the procedure for changing the Domain Name Registrar.
IP address – network address in a computer network.
DNS Server is an application designed to answer DNS queries using the appropriate protocol, and provides translation of domain names into IP addresses.
Personal data – any information directly or indirectly related to a certain or about